Large breasts can cause a lot of discomfort, we are here to help. Find out how!
Dr Beldholm FRACS FACCS is an expert in breast reduction surgery. Combining the latest techniques to provide you with a comfortable cup size.
What is on this page?
- Information about our pricing package and information about what is included in this
- Our showreel on breast reduction surgery with explanation of our service and more than 10 different before and after results
- Read on to find out all about reduction mammoplasty surgery to give you smaller, perkier more comfortable breasts.
Affordable price with a premium result
Breast reduction is covered by a Medicare item number. If you have health fund cover that covers you for the operation than you will not need to pay for the hospital and you will get a rebate back for the surgical fee and the anaesthetic fee.
The item number for this operation is: 45520
Our surgical fee is: 7000$ (You should get around $2000 back from your health fund)
If you do not have Health cover than our all inclusive package price is (you will get a small amount of money back from medicare): $13990
What is included in this price? Find out more about our prices here.
(Note that this video contains before and after photos. *See our disclaimer)
“Oh, you’re so lucky, you’ve got amazing boobs!”
Me (to myself) – “You have NO idea how annoying they are”
Big breasts are both a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, they can be great fun, but on the other hand… well… there’s the:
- Not fitting into any regular sizes dilemma
- Ridiculous judgemental stares
- Constant lower back back
There can always be too much of a good thing. And if your cup overfloweth, then large breast reduction surgery may be a very viable option.
On this page you will get a range of information about breast reduction our services.
- Links to detailed articles that Dr. Beldholm has written on Breast reduction
- Our showreels on this page goes to our full service and also has more than 10 before and after photos demonstrating Dr. Beldholm’s expertise
- You will get extensive information about our prices as well as medicare item numbers for this operation.
- Find out about more about our specialist surgeon Dr Beldholm
Your ticket to a smaller chest
We’ve got the expertise to give you breasts that are still awesome, but that will no longer cause you issues. Our careful consultation involves showing you snapshots of different size outcomes you can choose from, all thanks to the help of our innovative 3D imaging software, Crisalix.
Because every woman is different, we take great care in deciding which breast reduction techniques are best for your body. This involves your nipple position, your breast size, how symmetrical your breasts are, and how much fat is on the side. We generally will make an incision around the areola that will go down around the bottom of your breasts. Liposuction will be used to shape the chest wall and remove excess side fat.
Ready for your first appointment?
Coming in for an appointment has never been so easy. Use our online booking system and schedule in with just a few clicks!