We are upfront with our fees and charges and you get a lot more with us!
Most popular procedures (all inclusive prices for anaesthetist, hospital and surgical fee as well as all follow up)
- Liposuction from $2990 (depending on area)
- Mini-tummy tuck: $9990
- Post pregnancy tummy tuck: $16490
- Full facelift: $17490
- Breast Augmentation: $8990
- Labiaplasty: $5990
- Breast Reduction from $7000 depending on private insurance
- Gynaecomastia from $2990 depending on private insurance. No insurance package price $4990 (all inclusive)
- Upper eyelid operation from $2990 depending on insurance. No insurance package price $4500 (all inclusive)
On this page you will find out in detail what we charge for the common cosmetic surgical operation that we perform. We have also answered some of the common questions that we get regarding our prices, what is covered and about our packages.
If you want to jump ahead to the specific operation that you are interested in you can click can the links below:
- Post pregnancy tummy tucks: Mini-tummy tuck, Full tummy tuck, Hi-Definition Vaser Abdominoplasty or Body lift
- Post weight loss tummy tucks: Full tummy tuck and Body lifts
- Tummy tuck if you are a bit overweight and have hanging skin
- Breast Augmentation: Before pregnancy and after
- Breast Augmentation and lift
- Breast Reduction
- Face and Necklift operations: mini-facelift, full facelift, necklift
- Upper eyelid surgery
- Gynaecomastia (man boobs)
- Hi-Def VASER Liposculpture of the chest for men
- Hi-Def VASER Liposculpture of the abdomen (get your 6-pack) for men
- Liposuction and liposculpture including High definition VASER Liposculpture
One of the most common question that we get is: How much does it cost? What is included in this cost?
We understand that cost is one of the major considerations in having cosmetic or plastic surgery. Keeping the cost affordable but providing a premium service and amazing results is our goal. Many cosmetic surgery procedures are not covered by health insurance which means that you need to pay for Hospital, anaesthetist and surgeons fees, this can quickly ad up. To make this easier and more streamlined for you we have created all inclusive packages that include all the component that you need for a great result. Most of our packages include:
- Pre and post of care by our nurses and Dr Beldholm. Once you have had your initial consultation with Dr Beldholm than all subsequent visits are free of charge
- For relevant procedures we offer FREE 3D imaging with our state of the art system. This system allows you to view your 3D images at home as well.
- 2 compression garments to use after your surgery (or 2 surgical bras if you are having breast augmentation)
- Hospital charges including any overnight stays in the hospital and all operating theater costs
- Anaesthetist charges
- Surgeons fees
- 6 LED light treatments with (Healite II LED) this helps any bruising or swelling after your procedure to get you back to your normal activities sooner.
- Access to 24/7 emergency number after your procedure if you have any concerns.
- Our diamond service commitment
How much will it cost to see the surgeon for the first time?
Dr Beldholm FRACS charges 250$ for his cosmetic surgery consultation fee. If you have a GP referral than you will get a Medicare rebate of $72.75 back.
What is included in this fee?
- 1 hour consultation with Dr Beldholm and if you need more time we are happy to extend this for you. Dr Beldholm believes that a great result starts with understanding your needs and desires.
- For relevant procedures you get Free 3D images created.
- Sometimes you need more time to consider your options. All follow up consultations with Dr Beldholm are free of charge. So if you need to come back to get further questions answered than we are here to help.
- You get a dedicated patient coordinator. She will help you through the process, liaise with hospitals and health funds and help you with all your booking requirements.
- For all our package deals we organise everything for you, you only have to deal with our patient coordinator.
- We contact the hospital to arrange dates and manage any payments
- We talk to the anaesthetist for you
- We arrange all garments
Can I get a quote for surgery over the phone?
We are more than happy to provide you with our prices over the phone. We have extensive information on this website on prices. See the list below and also for each individual procedure on the website.
For a full personalised quote you should book for a consultation as every patient has different needs and it is always best to discuss procedures being considered directly with Dr Beldholm and our patient coordinator.
Our cosmetic surgery prices – in detail
This is a list of the prices and information provided for you (click to jump to the right spot). We have included Before and after photos for you to compare to see which category you belong to. We also have extensive before and afters that you can have a look at in our before and after section of this website.