Health funds do not cover this operation and there is no item number for it. We have created a comprehensive package for you that is all inclusive.
Our all inclusive price: $17490
What is included in this price?
- Pre and post of care by our nurses and Dr Beldholm. Once you have had your initial consultation with Dr Beldholm then all subsequent visits are free of charge
- 2 surgical garments to use after your surgery
- Operation takes around 4 hours, if it goes longer you do not pay more.
- Overnight stay in hospital
- Hospital charges
- Anaesthetist charges
- Surgeons fees
- 6 LED light treatments with (Healite II LED) this helps any bruising or swelling after your procedure to get you back to your normal activities sooner.
- Access to 24/7 emergency number after your procedure if you have any concerns.
- Our diamond service commitment
“I’ve gone from ‘too big looking’ to ‘too old looking’!”
While you’re quite sure that the major hurdles to getting your health together are over – you’ve managed to lose a huge amount of weight, and you might have even undergone some plastic surgery after weight loss already, such as a tummy tuck – there’s still a few areas that just don’t look right.
Who would’ve thought when you started losing weight that you’d end up with old person facial features!? But since the loss of volume in your face and neck, you’ve now got what could only be described as loose skin there. Loose skin where your fat once was – and it hasn’t bounced into place like you might have anticipated.
Face and neck lifts aren’t just for people over 60 – they’re for people like you, too. People that want a solution to how to tighten skin after losing weight.