VASER Liposuction for superior sculpted results
Problem area that just won’t budge?
Tried exercise and weight loss to get rid of problem areas such as;
- Love handles
- Excess fat on you tummy
- Saddle bags
- Inner thigh area
- And any their problem area
VASER liposculpture is a great method of getting a sculpted result in one go
This procedure uses precise liposuction technology that produces eye-catching results in just one procedure without the discomfort and long recovery times of typical liposuction treatments.
The procedure is tissue-selective, targeting fat while protecting other tissues from damage. It’s powerful enough to eliminate substantial areas of fat but gentle enough to treat delicate areas such as the neck and arms. VASER liposuction is clinically proven to produce even results in treated areas, leaving your skin smooth and your body beautiful.
Unlike traditional liposuction, patients experience:
- Results that are smoother
- Faster recovery
- Less bruising
Our motto is Diamond service without the diamond price tag – check out our prices!
Our prices are based on the area that you are having done and the estimated time it will take to do your liposuction.
For a full assessment you will need to see Dr Beldholm.
The following prices are for sedation and local anaesthetic in our dedicated liposuction operating theatre in Broadmeadow. All liposuction is done using the VASER liposculpture machine which gives you additional benefits of smoother results and better recovery.
As a guide our package prices for liposuction are:
Our prices start from:
- Neck liposculpture $2990
- Tummy liposculpture $4500
- Love handles $3990
- Saddle bags (lateral thigh area); $3990
- Inner thigh area; $2990
- Gynaecomastia; $4990
If you are looking at having Hi-definition liposculpture than this is usually done under a general anaesthetic for the best results.
What is included in this price?
- Pre and post of care by our nurses and Dr Beldholm. Once you have had your initial consultation with Dr Beldholm than all subsequent visits are free of charge
- Hospital charges
- Anaesthetist charges
- Surgeons fees
- 6 LED light treatments with (Healite II LED) this helps any bruising or swelling after your procedure to get you back to your normal activities sooner.
- Access to 24/7 emergency number after your procedure if you have any concerns.
- Our diamond service commitment