Health funds do not cover this operation and there is no item number for it. We have created a comprehensive package for you that is all inclusive.
Our all inclusive price: $17490
What is included in this price?
- Pre and post of care by our nurses and Dr Beldholm. Once you have had your initial consultation with Dr Beldholm then all subsequent visits are free of charge
- 2 surgical garments to use after your surgery
- Operation takes around 4 hours, if it goes longer you do not pay more.
- Overnight stay in hospital
- Hospital charges
- Anaesthetist charges
- Surgeons fees
- 6 LED light treatments with (Healite II LED) this helps any bruising or swelling after your procedure to get you back to your normal activities sooner.
- Access to 24/7 emergency number after your procedure if you have any concerns.
- Our diamond service commitment
“My neck is aging me terribly – and as much as I love scarves, it’s time for action!”
While there have been telltale signs over the years that the aging process is speeding up – the crows feet and smile lines creeping in, knees cracking when you’re getting down on the floor to play games with the grandkids, having to head to the salon more regularly to cover those greys – what can be quite worrying is the force of gravity on our bodies.
While some might have sagging breasts, and others a sagging rear, you may have loose skin in a considerably more noticeable region – the neck.
With delicate skin that is susceptible to the sag, your neck can make you appear a lot older than you feel. If you add to that platysmal bands, the vertical, tightened muscles around your neck, the result can leave you quite the reluctant scarf connoisseur – but it doesn’t have to be like this.