Health funds do not cover this operation and there is no item number for it. We have created a comprehensive package for you that is all inclusive.
Our all inclusive price: $14490
What is included in this price?
- Pre and post of care by our nurses and Dr Beldholm. Once you have had your initial consultation with Dr Beldholm all subsequent visits are free of charge
- 2 surgical garments to use after your surgery
- Operation takes around 2 hours, if it goes longer you do not pay more.
- Hospital charges
- Anaesthetist charges
- Surgeons fees
- 6 LED light treatments with (Healite II LED) this helps any bruising or swelling after your procedure to get you back to your normal activities sooner.
- Access to 24/7 emergency number after your procedure if you have any concerns.
- Our diamond service commitment
Not needing a full facelift and fillers and muscle relaxants just aren’t permanent enough?
Heading into your 30s and 40s is a bit of a rude shock for some of us. While you once had perfect skin and thought your youth would last forever, age and gravity starts to get the better of us. Your cheeks are starting to hollow and sink, there’s some weird stuff going on with your neck, and your jawline isn’t quite what it used to be in your 20s.
A full facelift is out of the question (hey, it’s definitely not that bad yet!), and muscle relaxants and fillers are fiddly and need topping up all the time. The answer is a mini face lift – a less invasive surgery that gets you back on your feet fast with minimal downtime and scarring.