|Sculpt Tummy Tuck- mini||$6,490.00|
|Sculpt Tummy Tuck- Full||$10,490.00|
|Sculpt Tummy Tuck- Extended||$12,490.00|
Dr Beldholm’s Sculpt Tummy Tuck is a Vaser liposculpture based tummy tuck for a sculpted result with great recovery.
Surgical Fee includes the following:
- Surgical fee for Dr Beldholm
- Compression garments (2)
- All Post operative appointments
- Day 1 and 10 -approximately
- 1,3, 6 and 12 months
- LED light treatments (6) within the first two weeks following your procedure.
The hospital fee will be billed separately for this procedure.
The anaesthetist fee will be billed separately for this procedure.
PEER REVIEW JOURNAL ARTICLE THAT SUPPORT LIPOSUCTION BASED TUMMY TUCKS
- Swanson E. “Prospective outcome study of 360 patients treated with liposuction, lipoabdominoplasty, and abdominoplasty.” Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 129(4):965-78, 2012 Apr.
- Swanson E.”Comparison of Limited and Full Dissection Abdominoplasty Using Laser Fluorescence Imaging to Evaluate Perfusion of the Abdominal Skin.” Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 136(1):31e-43e, 2015 Jul.
- Drapeau CM, D’Aniello C, Brafa A, et al. “Italian Group on Surgical Infections in Plastic Surgery. Surgical site infections in plastic surgery: an italian multicenter study.” J Surg Res. 2007;143(2):393-397.
- Durai R, Ng PC. “Surgical vacuum drains: types, uses, and complications.” AORN J. 2010;91(2):266-271; quiz 272.
- Samra S; Sawh-Martinez R; Barry O; Persing JA. ”Complication rates of lipoabdominoplasty versus traditional abdominoplasty in high-risk patients.” Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. 125(2):683-90, 2010 Feb.
- Le Louarn C; Pascal JF.” The high-superior-tension technique: evolution of lipoabdominoplasty.“ Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 34(6):773-81, 2010 Dec.
- Uebel CO. ”Lipoabdominoplasty: revisiting the superior pull-down abdominal flap and new approaches.” Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 33(3):366-76, 2009 May.
- Epstein S, Epstein M, Gutowski K, MD, FACS. “Lipoabdominoplasty Without Drains or Progressive Tension Sutures: An Analysis of 100 Consecutive Patients.“ Aesthet Surg J (2015) 35 (4): 434-440.
- PITANGUY, VO, “Abdominal Lipectomy: An Approach to It through an Analysis of 300 Consecutive Cases.”, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: October 1967 – Volume 40 – Issue 4 – ppg 384-391
- Heller, Justin B. M.D.; Teng, Edward B.S.; Knoll, Bianca I. M.D.; Persing, John M.D. “Outcome Analysis of Combined Lipoabdominoplasty versus Conventional Abdominoplasty”, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery journal: May 2008 – Volume 121 – Issue 5 – pp 1821-1829
Dr Bernard Beldholm Specialist Surgeon
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. All surgery carries risks and you should seek a second opinion before proceeding.